Friday, August 31, 2007

23 Of 23 - Final But Not Last

Ok, I'll make this quick.

No, this isn't the end of mrpr on Blogger.

Simply, I have a project to work on for Regional, and I can excel past "23 Things" thanks to what I did for 23 Things.

I was asked to help Jessica in Wicomico out with tying video games with teen patron needs in a library environment.

I'll track thoughts here in a separate blog, use some of the tools form 23 Things, and go from there.

I'll also start off with a thought.

I've seen ads, on TV and on the 'net, for company called Gametap.

I simply wonder if they have wide licensing for libraries...

And they seem to handle the whole pirating thing well, you just play and download as need be already so...

I don't know, something for next week.

Same Rako time, same Rako channel.

No comments: