Friday, August 31, 2007

14 Of 23: Technorati

Yes, the results were different in the blogs/tags/directory, but I did find some similar results as I digged among them.

It's sort like the thing that may happen when you're in Google and you search for web pages and images, and you end up going to the same web site and probably to its different sections.

I wasn't surprised at the top items.

I mean, some things seemed misspelled like "utube" and the like. I was surprised that "britney spears" was in the top searches. Yes, that was misspelled too, so it must be from a real person and not a bot. But the more I think about it, I'm not really surprised, it's just that she's not someone I'd look for.

"Boing Boing" was listed as the top Blog. Schweet, I use them for things sometimes, end up going there, so that was expected.

I'll add this to my Bookmarks for links to use in searches.

No comments: