Friday, August 31, 2007

19 Of 23: Web 2.0 Awards List - There's Three

Here's the link to the 2007 awards list (short):
http://www.seomoz.org/web2.0/short

Damn, this is neat. I choose a few, not just one.

Ok, Camfire, Projectstat.us, and Cocktail Builder all won my choice.

Before hoping into each, think of it this way. You work with your comrades. You talk/communicate/share through Campfire, keep track on Projectstat.us, or don't since it's done automatically, and you call it a day with everyone comparing drinks on Cocktail Builder.

So what could be better?

Well, back to reality, Campfire is one of those tools I like to try and break the heck out of. I've tried so many, end up using AIM/Yahoo/IRC, or GAIM really, and say to myself that here I am again. What would really get me on Campfire would be if it can do higher level things extremely easy for those who don't how to do them, like post pics/movies/docs, and also do higher low level or inside things like allow programmers to add in special company specific things like... oh, I don't know, it depends on the company or the needs.

Projectstat.us... well I'd like it if it could be that part to Campfire and document what was said, allow moderators to add conversations to the project(s), and allow for further brainstorming until the project was complete.

And then for "CB" it's obvious. What got to me is... well, it's the coolest thing ever invented. You type in what you have in your cabinet, and it does what it can.

Veryyyyy dangerous.

Better yet, to the heck with the first two, I like the last.

No comments: