Friday, August 31, 2007

18 Of 23: Google Docs And Other Online WP Tools

Hmm, honestly, I use GMail as my way to quickly setup docs that need spell checking and the like.

I can save drafts there too, and it's simple. I can access my mail, keep what I send, manage email, etc.

That's until I used Google Docs for the first time.

Yes, I really like it.

It'd be great if you setup tags, or a slew of them maybe in some savable format for ditributing, so that you use their editor not only for personal/work documents, but for actual coding styles and standards for computer programs you're working on...

Yeah, that'd be dangerous. And no, it really doesn't have to do with libraries, but I think they'd like it if their IT people had access to such a tool.

Sounds like a "PhD" project.

Whoo, here I come.

And yes, this is pending everything else I'd like to start.

No comments: