Friday, August 31, 2007

21 Of 23: Podcasts

I ended up going to Podcast Alley. It lead me to a show called Port City PD that for some reason grabbed me.

Maybe it's two tough cops as a duo that hit me. Hmm, thanks Mom and Dad for raising me on Miami Vice and Wiseguy.

No, really, thanks.

What got to me of the three directories listed is how many ads I had to put up with to get to any real content.

Matter of fact, I found Port City PD via an ad, and clicked it only because it didn't seem so intrusive to me as a simple guest/visitor of Podcast Alley.

For actual podcasts I like them, and yet I hate them at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about a "radio-like" experience, I just don't understand why people feel as if a "recording" is really any good. Shouldn't we be moving to real action videos of what the "podcasting revolution" is all about?

Maybe I'm wrong.

No comments: