Friday, August 31, 2007

13 of 23: Del.icio.us

Yes, Del.icio.us is nice. It tastes even better.

If things had to be collected, "bagged and tagged", this site does it well.

But as before, I do get the impression that most tools I used for 23 Things do seem to scream for some sort of real integration with other tools viewed and used so far.

Also should mention that "tagging" is a big part of programming software.

I mean really, I remember using "GOTO" statements in High School that moved to other certain/needed sections of code based on how you used colon-like tags through your conditional statements. The term/style is "spaghetti coding", and yeah, it can get messy since all your code lives on one long sheet/file of a program that runs/compiles not as a running binary, but as a top/down live thing.

I also learned HTML and it's really more of the same for every "< /a >" that you use, or pic you post, if you write or generate a web page.

It's all really the same thing. I guess here it's more about data and not conditions for Del.icio.us.

No comments: